Monday 2 September 2013

Introduction

Like I have said in my intro, I am a mother and a grandmother. I have two children and my daughter Hayley gave birth to gorgeous little boy  THEO in October last year.. how time flies, it only seems like yesterday when I first held in the hospital when he was a few hours old

Now hes crawling around and getting into all sorts of mischief and he's not even one yet .

Of course coming from North London and the family all being avid Arsenal supporters it was only right he was given an Arsenal kit.. Much to his fathers dismay, as he is a Man Utd fan.
but we have to lead him on the right path now don't we LOL, so here is was yesterday when we were watching the North London derby against Spurs. of course Arsenal won. 

Hence the big smile on Theo's face

No comments:

Post a Comment