Wednesday 9 October 2013

discovering nature


I took little Theo to the park yesterday and as it was nice I put him on the grass - luckily our little park is dog free so I know he was safe to be there, though his mum, my daughter was a bit mortified.

My partner had lovingly brought me a new camera for my birthday - its not til the beginning of November but I wanted to try it out before our holiday so Theo is an ideal subject to photograph 

Due to my work commitments I don't get to spend as much time with Theo as a Grandma should but when I do I make the most of it.

It was great see him exploring and discovering the wondrous natural world. 

Here are some photos 

Ohh whats this green stuff
                   


Nan! what do I do with it?


a couple of handfuls

                                                        
                           I'm off for a crawl                                                        I've found a leaf


                                   
                                        more leaves                                            this ones coming with me


                                                            what time to go.. OH NO!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, looks like he had a great time :) #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless him, they are lovely photos. I wouldn't have a problem with my Mum putting Grace on the ground! Being at one with nature is a good thing :) Thanks for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete